Take on trails with the flexible protection of the Under Armour® Charged Bandit Trail Running Shoes for Men on your feet. The lightweight and durable engineered mesh uppers deliver breathable, flexible support on the trail with help from an exterior thermoplastic polyurethane skeleton through the heel and midfoot area. Under the feet, high rebound EVA sockliners provide consistent cushioning. Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsoles feature firmer material below the heel and softer material under the forefoot to offer support and comfort that's built to perform. Made of a high-abrasion rubber, the Charged Bandit Trail's traction outsoles provide extended durability and grip with anatomically-placed flex grooves for proper flexibility. Shoes also feature a Molded Comfort Collar and reflective details for greater visibility in low light. 8mm offset. Average weight: 9.1 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 3021951.
- Flexible, durable, and protective trail running shoes
- Lightweight and durable engineered mesh uppers
- Thermoplastic polyurethane exoskeleton through the heel and mid-foot - added support
- High rebound EVA sockliners
- Advanced dual-layer Charged Cushioning midsoles
- Traction outsoles - made for durability and traction
- Anatomically-placed outsole flex grooves - proper flexibility
- Reflective details for low light visibility
Web ID: 100229893