Take on trails with the flexible waterproof protection of the Under Armour® Charged Bandit Trail GTX Running Shoes for women on your feet. Utilizing UA's SpeedForm® construction, the Charged Bandit Trail GTX molds to your foot to deliver a precision fit for optimized cushioning and shock absorption over all terrain. Lightweight uppers deliver breathable, flexible support on the trail with help from a firm external heel counter and midfoot skeleton. GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable membranes inside keep feet dry and comfortable so you can focus on your run. Microbe-resistant Ortholite® sockliners mold to the foot for optimal cushioning, while the Charged Cushioning® midsoles provide responsive cushioning and energy return through demanding activity. Solid rubber outsoles feature reinforced impact zones for added durability over rugged terrain. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 3022786.
- Waterproof, high performance women's running shoes for rugged trails
- SpeedForm construction - molds to your foot for optimized cushioning and shock absorption
- Lightweight uppers with firm external heel counter and midfoot skeleton
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof/breathable membrane protection
- Microbe-resistant Ortholite sockliners
- Charged Cushioning midsoles - responsive cushioning and energy return
- Solid rubber outsoles with reinforced impact zones
Web ID: 100229979