A versatile boot built to handle all kinds of hunting, the Brow Tine 2.0 Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men from Under Armour® keep hunters focused on the hunt through any conditions. Lightweight and durable, the Brow Tine's durable waterproof full grain leather and moisture wicking textile uppers shield your feet from underbrush and other hazards. Inside this easy moving shell, Storm® waterproof/breathable membrane technology keeps your feet dry and comfortable while 800 g PrimaLoft insulation blocks out the cold. UA Scent Control linings and copper-infused Cupron anti-bacterial sockliner covers work together to fight odor and keep feet feeling fresh. Advanced PU insoles feature a TPU arch and heel cradle for superior cushioning with every step, boosted by the Charged™ Foam puck in the heel and lightweight molded EVA midsoles underneath. TPU shanks stabilize the boot over rough terrain without the weight of a steel shank. Made of Michelin® Oc rubber compound, the high-traction Michelin® Caliber outsoles sport an aggressive, self cleaning lug pattern that quickly sheds mud and debris. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 3000293.
- Lightweight and durable performance hunting boots for demanding hunters in any weather
- Durable waterproof full grain leather and moisture wicking textile uppers
- Storm waterproof/breathable membrane technology
- 800 g PrimaLoft insulation
- UA Scent Control linings
- Cupron copper-infused anti-bacterial insole covers
- Advanced PU insoles with TPU arch and heel cradle
- Charged Foam puck in the heel - added cushioning
- Lightweight and cushioning molded EVA midsoles
- TPU shanks for superior stability
- High-traction Michelin Caliber outsoles - self cleaning
Web ID: 188758