This SKU table contains a list of all SKUs available for the product. You can filter the list of items shown by selecting attributes.
Umpqua Rock Creek ZS Compact Chest Pack
Probably the most comfortable chest pack you'll ever wear. Instead of a neck loop, the Umpqua Rock Creek ZS Compact Chest Pack is supported by a 4-point back panel that connects over the shoulders and around the sides, providing superior balance without digging into your skin—and allows comfortable net attachment. With Umpqua's advanced ZeroSweep™ (ZS) snagless technology designed in, the Rock Creek ZS takes up less room, yet provides full capacity with no protrusions to catch your line. Features a roomy main compartment that can hold two large fly boxes, 2 front leader pockets, 2 side stretch-mesh pockets, a cord-style tippet holder with room for 8 spools, 2 ZS retractor stations, a ZS tool sheath, a ZS foam fly patch, net D-ring, and an internal key clip. Integratable with Overlook ZS and Surveyor 2000 ZS packs (not included). Made of 420-denier nylon with Ballistic Cordura® reinforcement in high-wear locations. Capacity: 200 cubic inch. Imported.
Ultra-comfortable chest pack
4-point back panel support—no neck loop
Connects over the shoulders and around the sides
Built-in ZS technology for efficient, snag-free performance
420-denier nylon with Ballistic Cordura reinforcement
Main compartment holds 2 large fly boxes
2 front leader pockets
2 side stretch-mesh pockets
Cord-style tippet holder with room for 8 spools
2 ZS retractor stations
ZS tool sheath
2 stretch-mesh tippet pockets
ZS foam fly patch
D-ring for net attachment
Internal key clip
Integratable with Overlook ZS and Surveyor 2000 ZS
The ZeroSweep™ concept is simple: Ultra efficiency plus no tangles means more quality time fishing. Based on military technology, ZS Series gear eliminates snag points while providing easy access to all the tools you use most often. With ZS, nippers and hemostats no longer dangle, retractors and buckles won't catch your line, and there's an intelligent, easy-to-reach place for everything you need while fishing. This unique system of ports and attachment points makes all your accessories snag-free, yet still fingertip-accessible. Retractors are positioned inside on hypalon tabs and threaded through ports where tools nestle snag-free; closed-foot zipper slides and pulls, along with external fly patches, have been radically streamlined to resist snagging; and all buckles reside inside flat web loops, where your line can't catch on them. So you can just keep fishing, while others mutter expletives.
Web ID: 173370
Rated 4 out of
Snall but very functionalPicked up one of these as my other chest pack was never intended for fly fishing.
Likes: Zero sweep, it's tidy and prevents line getting snagged 95% of the time. The other 5%, operator error. The foam fly patch doesn't get in my way, but be sure to hook them in there well, The retractor stations are great for your nippers, hemostats and tools, and keep them out of the way. Its a very comfortable unit.
My only dislike is the overall size. By the time I throw in a couple small fly boxes, and my money-clip, there isn't room for much else, and I tend to fish pretty minimalistic. If this unit was 30-40% larger, it would border on perfection! I'll likely get another Umpqua sling bag, and this one will make a nice chest pack for one of the kids.
Date published: 2018-08-21
Rated 5 out of
great packLove this pack, very adjustable for comfort, once it's on doesn't move around any. The main compartment is big enough for one very large box, would assume maybe 3 medium boxes would also fit. Like the recessed zinger attachment points, integrated tippet holder, small pouches on front work perfect for leaders, and holds my MP3 player. Fly card seems to always be in the way for my casting style, always getting my line snuck into the gap on a fly, not the lacks fault just my problem. Overall