Boasting AquaView® Hydrophobic Polarized technology, these Typhoon® Zabra Polarized Sunglasses deliver superior style and protection. The lenses repel water, cancel out particle-attracting static, and resist oil for a clear field of view. Polarized lenses filter out 99.9% of the day's reflected glare and 100% of the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays, shielding your eyes and allowing you to see fish, objects, and movement beneath the water's surface with incredible clarity. The lenses of these Italian-made shades are made of lightweight, scratch-resistant, double-injected polycarbonate, a plastic so impact-resistant, it surpasses FDA requirements by a factor of 40. Tough TR-90 Grilamid® frames are equipped with sturdy Stop-hinges that provide smooth folding and keep the temples from rubbing against the lenses when they are folded closed. Typhoon Zabra Polarized Sunglasses include a floating optical case, a microfiber cleaning pouch, and a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Frame fit: large. Imported.
- AquaView Hydrophobic Polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Filters out 99.9% of glare, allowing view beneath water
- Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Repels water
- Scratch- and impact-resistant
- TR-90 Grilamid frames with sturdy Stop-hinges
- Includes floating optical case and microfiber cleaning pouch
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Typhoon lenses:
- Horizon Grey lenses soften intense light. Optimum performance for bright sunny days and large bodies of water (12% visible light transmission).
- Sunset Brown lenses filter all glare and increase visual definition in low lighting. Excellent for variable light conditions (12% visible light transmission).
Web ID: 2220833