Dramatic form meets dynamic function in Typhoon® Tropic Storm Polarized Sunglasses. These Typhoon impact-resistant sunglasses are designed for use on the water, with an additional side shield for further eye protection against glare and wind. AquaView® polycarbonate lenses are virtually unbreakable, scratch-resistant, and repel water, oil, dust, and grime. And lightweight polycarbonate frames with rubber nose pads and temple tips assure all-day comfort for fishing, boating, beach, or poolside. Typhoon Tropic Storm Polarized Sunglasses provide 100% UV protection and come with a floating case and microfiber pouch that doubles as a cleaning cloth.
- AquaView advanced hydrophobic polarized lenses
- 100% UV protection
- Repels water and resists oil and dirt
- Cancels dust-collecting static charges
- Scratch- and highly impact-resistant
- Unbreakable, injected polycarbonate lenses
- Lightweight polycarbonate frame
- Rubber temple tips and nose pads assure nonslip fit
About your Typhoon lenses:
- Horizon Grey lenses soften intense light. Optimum performance for bright sunny days and large bodies of water (12% visible light transmission).
- Sunset Brown lenses filter all glare and increase visual definition in low lighting. Excellent for variable light conditions (12% visible light transmission).
- Meridian Blue lenses deliver high visual definition. Excellent for open water activities and intense sunlight conditions (10% visible light transmission).
- Copper Rose lenses provide enhanced color contrast and detail definition. Excellent for variable light conditions (15% visible light transmission).
Web ID: 140418161643105