Boasting AquaView® Hydrophobic Polarized technology, these Typhoon® Mariner Polarized Sunglasses deliver superior style and protection. The lenses repel water, cancel out particle-attracting static and resist oil for a clear field of view. Polarized lenses filter out 99.9% of the day's reflected glare and 100% of the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays, shielding your eyes and allowing you to see fish, objects and movement beneath the water’s surface with incredible clarity. These Typhoon Mariner Polarized Sunglass lenses are made of lightweight, scratch-resistant, double-injected polycarbonate, a plastic so impact-resistant, it surpasses FDA requirements by a factor of 40. All Typhoon Sunglasses include a floating optical case, a microfiber cleaning pouch and a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Imported.
- 10 of the top BASS Elite Anglers are wearing Typhoon
- AquaView Hydrophobic Polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Filters out 99.9% of glare
- Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Repels water
- Scratch- and impact-resistant
- Semi-rimless design
- Includes floating optical case and microfiber cleaning pouch
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
About your Typhoon lenses:
- Horizon Grey lenses soften intense light. Optimum performance for bright sunny days and large bodies of water (12% visible light transmission).
- Sunset Brown lenses filter all glare and increase visual definition in low lighting. Excellent for variable light conditions (12% visible light transmission).
- Meridian Blue lenses deliver high visual definition. Excellent for open water activities and intense sunlight conditions (10% visible light transmission).
- Moss Green lenses offer the highest contrast and greatest visual acuity, while filtering blue light and reducing glare. Recommended for prolonged use in bright conditions (13% visible light transmission).
Web ID: 1202290501073