Ready for use in any light conditions, the TRUGLO® Archer's Choice® Range Rover™ Pro Duo Bow Sight gives bowhunters the easy-to-use performance of the Range Rover and more. Improving on TRUGLO's brightest single-pin bow sight, the Range Rover Pro Duo adds a second Red LED dot to the sight's aperture for added distance reference. Outfitted with 80 pre–marked yardage tapes (included) for a simple setup, the sight's ultra-smooth Zero–In™ adjustment dial makes precise Micro Adjust elevation tuning easy for an extra edge in demanding situations. Combining a glow in the dark shooter's ring with TRUGLO's PWR DOT illuminated CENTER DOT technology, a black reference circle, and second LED dot, this sight delivers superior targeting accuracy on shots near and far. Push button control for the center green dot's 11 brightness settings ensures easy-to-see targeting through changing light conditions. Laser adjustment marks for windage and elevation ensure precision adjustment that you can lock in with the tool-free yardage and windage locks. Sight also features a CNC-machined, precision linkage system, circular aperture sight that accepts a 1.87" scope lens (not included), aperture level, and updated bracket design that works with more bow models. Adjustable end–of–travel stop lets you set a maximum yardage setting. Comes with lens cover for protection in between hunts. Ambidextrous.
Manufacturer model #: TG6402GB.
- Versatile and easy-to-use
- Illuminated CENTER DOT technology with a black reference circle and second red LED dot
- Superior targeting accuracy on shots near and far
- Ultra-smooth Zero–In adjustment dial - easy Micro Adjust elevation tuning
- Comes with 80 pre–marked yardage tapes for simple setup
- 11 brightness settings for center green dot - adjust to changing light conditions
- tool-free yardage and windage locks
- Glow-in-the-dark shooter's ring with level
- Laser marks for precise windage and elevation adjustment
- Adjustable yardage-stop
- Accepts a 1.87" scope lens (not included)
- Updated bracket design
Web ID: 100168639