The Marine Tire Pressure Monitoring System from Truck System Technologies is the only system designed specifically for boating trailer applications. The system's externally mounted tire sensors are fully submersible, and the kit includes 4 tire sensors, a wireless display, and powering and mounting options.
By means of a flashing LED, audible alarm, and issue-specific icon, the system alerts a driver when tire pressure or temperature exceed pre-set thresholds, if a fast leak occurs, or if PSI falls to an unacceptable level. Besides customizable PSI alerts, the display unit scrolls automatically, making it a hands-free technology. The system operates while towing or while stationary, providing real-time PSI and temperature info.
- Wireless display unit
- 4 external tire pressure monitoring sensors
- 12-24V power adapter and optional hardwire
- Mounting adhesive strip and air vent clips
- 2 installation tools
- Optional long antenna for use on trailers approximately 20-28'
- Spare air and water-tight seals
Manufacturer model #: 510TPMS4.
Web ID: 1305150656332