The TrailMax pack saddles from Outfitters Supply can be counted on to last a lifetime. This saddle comes fully rigged with premium U.S. harness leather rigging, breastcollar and breeching, two premium leather latigos and a half-breed. Made from an ultra durable, high strength polymer, the saddle's O.P. Robinette-style Decker tree is built to stands up to a lifetime of hard packing. Tree features 3/4" stainless steel arches with 6 bolts per iron for optimal stability and strength. Arches offer enough space to allow ropes through easily, making the saddle ideal for man tied loads and panniers with Decker hooks. The Decker Pack Saddle's lightweight and breathable mesh half breed features lightweight yet extremely durable Textilene mesh stuffed with 1" of Duratex synthetic padding. Bound and reinforced on the edges and arch slots, the half-breed also features 1"x4" pine bars on either side to help distribute weight. Hand-picked and cut from premium heavy harness leather, the Decker Pack features an adjustable single rigging with buckles on the tree to allow you to place the rigging in the best spot for your animal. Roller buckles provide easy adjustment on the quarter straps with Conway buckles on all other straps. Leather breeching and breastcollar feature beveled edges to reduce chafing. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: WPS260.
- Built to last pack saddle
- Fully rigged - premium harness leather rigging, breastcollar and breeching, 2 premium leather latigos, and a half-breed
- Decker tree molded from high strength polymer to stand up to hard packing
- O.P. Robinette-style tree bars fit most horses and mules extremely well
- 3/4" stainless steel arches with 6 bolts per iron for optimal stability and strength
- Great for man tied loads and panniers with Decker hooks
- Mesh half-breed - durable Textilene mesh stuffed with 1" of Duratex synthetic padding
- Bound and reinforced edges and arch slots
- Handpicked and cut, 1-1/4" heavy harness leather rigging straps
- Adjustable single rigging with buckles on tree to place rigging in best spot for horse
- Roller buckles on quarter straps and conway buckles on all other straps
- Beveled leather breeching and breastcollar to reduce chafing
- Heavy copper rivets on breeching, breastcollar, and all straps
Web ID: 13091306213437