Fire up lots of delicious food every single time with the pellet-fired performance of the Traeger® Pro Series 34 Pellet Grill. Featuring Traeger's classic "well casing" grill design, this family-sized, pellet-fueled grill offers a whopping 884 sq. in. of cooking surface to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and more. Easy-to-use Digital Pro thermostat controller features Advanced Grilling Logic to keep cooking temps within +/-15°F of the target temperature, making it easy for backyard grillmasters to get the exact grilling results they want. Hands-off design makes grilling easy, with its advanced thermostat control, electronic auto-start ignition, dual meat probes, automatic auger-fed 36,000 BTU burner, and EZ-drain grease system. A convection heat design, this grill features an induction fan to circulate the rich, hardwood smoke and heat throughout the grilling chamber for even heating and flavor distribution. Rugged, powder-coated steel construction with easy-to-clean porcelain grill grates. New body style features a stable sawhorse chassis, a side-lift bar, and all-terrain wheels for easy rolling over pavers, rocks, dirt, and other backyard surfaces. 34"x19" cooking grate. 34"x7" warming rack. Dimensions: 53"Wx27"Dx49"H. Weight: 136 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: TFB88PUB.
- Family-sized, pellet-powered grill - Traeger performance for your back yard
- Delicious wood-smoked flavor you can't get from any other grill
- Use as a grill, a smoker, a barbecue, or a wood-fueled oven
- 36,000 BTU burner
- Induction fan spreads heat and smoke throughout cooking chamber evenly
- 884 square inches of cooking surface
- Easy-to-clean porcelain grill grates
- Dual meat probes for perfect temperature readings on 2 items at once
- Digital Elite thermostat controller with Advanced Grilling Logic
- Hopper clean out door - makes switching out pellets easy
- EZ-drain grease system
- Electronic autostart
- All-terrain wheels for easy moving
Web ID: 160016