Imagine 1-touch raising and lowering of your anchor. No stress, no hand-cranking—just 1 effortless button-press. That's what you'll have with the TRAC Outdoor® Deckboat 40 G3 AutoDeploy Anchor Winch. This third-generation TRAC Outdoor Anchor Winch boasts Push-button AutoDeploy to release rope and lower your anchor until it touches bottom, all with a simple button press. When slack tightens, the TRAC Outdoor Deckboat 40 AutoDeploy Anchor Winch automatically releases rope in short lengths or locks it with the push of a switch or remote. It's ideal for pontoon and deck boats. 3-button operation: Up/Down/AutoDeploy. Includes wireless remote for even easier operation. Anchor winch includes: 100' of 0.20" pre-wound braided anchor rope, automatic-resetting circuit breaker, sealed membrane switch, 14-gauge marine-grade battery wire which is 17' long, anchor safety chain, and assembly hardware and instructions. Integrated davit. Up to 35 lb. anchor recommended - 40 lb. maximum rode weight. Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer model #: T10219-G3.
- The third generation of the proven Deckboat Anchor Winch
- Push-button anchor auto-deploy
- Wireless remote for operation from anywhere on your boat
- Rugged, all-steel gears
- 100' of 0.20" pre-wound braided anchor rope
- Automatic-resetting circuit breaker
- Sealed membrane switch
- 14-gauge marine-grade battery wire which is 17' long
- Anchor safety chain
- Assembly hardware and instructions
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty