Convenience is key with the TRAC Angler 30™ AutoDeploy™ Anchor Winch. A push-button Auto Deploy feature automatically deploys the anchor, releasing rope until the anchor touches bottom, at which point it powers down and stops. When slack in the rope becomes tight, the TRAC Angler 30 AutoDeploy Anchor Winch lets out rope slowly, in short lengths, as the boat drifts and will ultimately hold. Or, the user may lock the winch by touching any switch or remote button. The TRAC Angler automatically releases rope when needed to hold your boat in position. Great for fishing because it allows a controlled drift. Includes a wireless remote control. When installing, you may choose to attach or separate the davit. Use with anchors up to 25 lbs. 30 lb. maximum rode weight.
Manufacturer model #: T10208-AD.
- For use with anchors up to 25 lbs.
- 30 lb. maximum rode weight
- 3-button operation: Up/Down/Auto Deploy
- Wireless remote
- No need to hold the down button until the anchor touches bottom
- Automatically releases rope to hold your boat in position
Web ID: 1403141212