Timberland® Titan™ Safety Toe Oxford Work Boots give you 360º of lightweight comfort with a bunch of features for the jobsite. The Titan starts with a soft premium leather upper combined with a polyurethane molded EVA midsole with rebound heel insert, nylon diffusion shank, and a contoured OrthoLite® anti-microbial footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature regulating cover for all day comfort. These durable work shoes are also packed with features for the jobsite, like the TITAN Safety Toe and Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to provide critical support all day long. The Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip, oil and abrasion-resistant. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 6.5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 47028.
- Ultra comfortable work shoe packed with features for the jobsite
- Premium leather upper
- PowerFit comfort system for all day foot support
- TITAN Safety Toe Cap
- Electrical hazard rated
- Polyurethane molded EVA midsole with rebound heel insert
- Nylon diffusion shank
- Contoured OrthoLite anti-microbial footbed
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort temperature regulating footbed cover
Web ID: 99807