Keep your feet dry, comfortable, and protected of the most demanding of hikes with the Thorton Mid Hiking Boots from Timberland®. Made of premium, full grain, waterproof leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality, the Thorton Mid's tough and comfortable uppers deliver great support and protection. These quality uppers also feature fully gusseted tongues for comfortable protection from trail debris. GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable membranes inside the boots keeps feet dry and comfortable through any weather. Under your feet, removable anti-fatigue footbeds provide comfort and support all day long. Long lasting, 42% recycled Green Rubber™ outsoles. Rugged and rustproof speed lacing hardware with hooks at the top for a secure, custom fit. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 5750A.
- Dry and comfortable hiking boots for demanding hikes
- Premium, full grain, waterproof leather uppers - comfortable and durable
- Uses leather from a silver-rated tannery for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane technology
- Fully gusseted tongues - helps keep debris out of boot
- Removable anti-fatigue footbeds - all day comfort and support
- 42% recycled Green Rubber outsoles
- Rugged speed lacing hardware
Web ID: 1407240716423