Outfitted with Timberland Pro®'s top protection and comfort technologies, Ridgework Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men deliver top-of-the-line performance at the job site. Made of specially-treated Ever-Guard™ leather, the Ridgework's waterproof uppers offer superior durability through rugged worksite conditions. Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toes feature CarbonShield™ technology for even stronger protection from workplace hazards, meeting or exceeding ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards. These high performance uppers also feature Timberland's Stable Stride™ heel-locking stability platform and hidden eyelets to reduce the chance of marking or scratching nearby objects. Inside, waterproof membrane technology keeps feet dry and comfortable, as well as meeting ASTM F1671-07 safety standards for blood-borne pathogens. Breathable mesh linings feature antimicrobial treatments to resist bacteria and odor while offering breathable comfort. Anti-Fatigue technology utilizes molded inverted cones in the removable footbeds to absorb shock and returns energy back in key pressure zones for better comfort throug long workdays. Contoured shock diffusion plates boost stability under the feet, as well as offering an additional layer of cushioning protection. Made of durable Timberland Pro rubber, the Ridgework's slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant outsoles resistant high heat up to 572°F for work on hot surfaces. Boots also meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards. Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A1KBW001.
- Rugged work boots with Timberland Pro's top protection and comfort technologies
- Waterproof uppers made of ultra-durable Ever-Guard leather
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toes with CarbonShield technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards
- Stable Stride heel-locking stability platform - minimizes shifting on uneven surfaces
- Waterproof membranes for dry comfort
- Membranes also meet ASTM F1671-07 safety standards for blood-borne pathogen
- Removable footbeds with Anti-Fatigue technology - absorbs shock and returns energy
- Breathable mesh linings with antimicrobial treatments for odor control
- Contoured shock diffusion plates - stability and cushioning
- Timberland Pro rubber outsoles - oil-, abrasion-, slip-, and heat-resistant
- Hidden lacing eyelets
Web ID: 100072294