Giving you athletic styling in a work shoe built for safety, Timberland PRO® Powertrain Sport Safety Toe EH Work Shoes for men deliver low profile comfort and protection at work. The Powertrain's rugged and breathable uppers combine ripstop nylon with an abrasion-resistant screen print for supportive comfort around your foot, while its breathable mesh linings feature antimicrobial treatments to resist odor-causing bacteria. Long lasting comfort comes from the Anti-Fatigue technology in the shoes' slip- and abrasion resistant, non-marking BASF® PU outsoles, utilizing inverted cones molded into the lightweight outsoles to return energy in key pressure zones. Key protection comes from the Powertrain's lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped alloy safety toes, giving you protection that meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards. These shoes also meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 electrical hazard standards for protection from open circuits. Lightweight non-metallic shanks provide superior stability and structural support. TPU toe overlay for increased abrasion resistance and durability. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: TBOA1B6S001.
- Hard working, low profile work shoes packed with comfort and protection
- Premium ripstop nylon uppers with abrasion-resistant screen print - rugged and breathable
- Breathable mesh linings with antimicrobial treatments
- Lightweight non-metallic shanks
- Abrasion resistant, non-marking PU outsoles with Anti-Fatigue technology
- Alloy safety toe on TiTAN® last - strong but lightweight protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 electrical hazard standards for protection
- TPU toe overlays - increased abrasion resistance
Web ID: 172133