Designed to give your feet optimal performance and comfort on the job, Timberland PRO® Gridworks Alloy Toe Work Boots for Men offer the best in Timberland PRO craftsmanship and styling. Combining premium materials, lightweight alloy toe protection, Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology, and a specialized all weather outsole, this rugged work boot is built to get the job done. Premium full grain leather uppers with rubber toe caps shield and support your feet on the work site, while the breathable mesh linings inside feature antimicrobial treatments to resist odor. Lightweight alloy toes built onto Timberland's TiTAN® last provide crushproof and electrical hazard protection with more toe room than the standard safety toe for greater comfort. Dynamic Anti-Fatigue foot support utilizes inverted polyurethane cones in the dual density PU footbeds to absorb shock and return energy, providing stability and stamina for long workdays. EVA midsoles absorb shock step after step, while steel shanks deliver great stability over uneven work surfaces. Made of a specially formulated TPU, the PRO 345 Cold Formula All Weather outsoles combines a low temperature formulation and flat wedge design for slip-, oil-, heat-, and abrasion-resistant traction in any weather. Meets ASTM F2412/F2413-11, I75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and ASTM F2412/2413-11, and F2892-11 standards for electrical hazard protection. Goodyear Welt® construction. Durable brass lacing hardware. Average height: 6". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A1GNL214.
- Tough and comfortable work boots with lightweight alloy toe protection
- Premium full grain leather uppers with rubber toe caps
- Breathable mesh linings with antimicrobial treatments for odor control
- Alloy toe on TiTAN last for strong but lightweight protection
- Meets ASTM impact, compression, and electrical hazard safety standards
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Dual density, Dynamic Anti-Fatigue foot support system - all day comfort
- EVA midsoles
- Steel shanks
- All Weather TPU outsoles - slip-, oil-, heat-, and abrasion-resistant traction in any weather
Web ID: 171311