Offering the protection you want with superior comfort technology, Timberland PRO® Crosscut Waterproof Steel Toe Logger Boots for Men keep you ready for anything. Combining a durable work boot design with steel toe protection, Timberland PRO's Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology and Independent Suspension Network™ outsole system, the Crosscut keeps feet comfortable and protected over varied terrain and conditions. Premium waterproof leather uppers surround waterproof membrane technology and mesh linings with antimicrobial treatments to keep feet dry, comfortable, and fresh. The Crosscut's steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 impact and compression standards. Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology under the foot absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot for all day comfort and support. 3-rib steel shanks help these logger boots provide unyielding stability support over the most uneven surfaces. A multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions, the oil-resistant Vibram® outsole utilizes the Independent Suspension Network system for superior control, support, and agility. This hard working outsole also features a work-friendly Ladder Lock™ outsole radius for a better foothold on ladders. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 5 lbs. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A12KN214.
- Top quality protection with superior comfort technology in a logger boot
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Waterproof membrane technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatments
- Steel toe - meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 impact and compression standards
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology
- 3-rib steel shanks
- Oil-resistant Vibram outsole
- Independent Suspension Network outsole system - superior control, support and agility
- Work-friendly Ladder Lock outsole radius
Web ID: 100044348