Upgrade your work boots' performance and comfort with Anti-Fatigue Technology Insoles from Timberland PRO®. Using Timberland's inverted cone design, these lightweight insoles reduce the stress placed on your feet to decrease foot and leg fatigue during long hours at the worksite. Made of a lightweight foam, these molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Insoles also feature anatomically-contoured footbeds and a dynamic arch design to offer maximum comfort and support to all foot shapes. Dual density insole features an OrthoLite® top layer for moisture managing comfort with an Outlast® top cover for temperature regulation and anti-microbial odor control. Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent, air-dry. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 91621.
- Energy returning removable insoles for work boots and shoes
- Absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Anatomically-contoured footbed - maximum comfort and support
- Molded inverted cones design - lightweight support in key pressure zones
- OrthoLite top layer provides premium comfort and moisture management
- Outlast top cover provides temperature regulation and antimicrobial odor control
- Dynamic arch design adapts to all foot shapes
| Timberland PRO Insoles Sizing |
| Insole || Men's || Ladies' |
| M || 8/9 || 9/10 |
| L || 10/11 || 11/12 |
| XL || 12/13 || - |
Web ID: 14040214063721