Enjoy easy wearing comfort with bold style from an environmentally conscious boot with the Earthkeepers® Savin Hill Mid Boots for women from Timberland®. Made of premium, full grain leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality, the Savin Hill's sharp, lace-up uppers feature a side zipper for easy on/easy off. Boots also feature a dramatic buckle strap accent high on the shaft and woven leather detailing across the vamp area to add an eye-catching look to this comfortable pair of boots. Made of 100% recycled PET plastic from soda bottles, the moisture-wicking textile linings help keep your feet dry and comfortable. Under your feet, removable anti-fatigue footbeds provide comfort and support all day long. Made with 15% recycled rubber, the durable rubber outsoles feature a stylish 1" heel. 10" shaft. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 8542R.
- Comfortable, environmentally conscious style that slips on and off easily
- Premium, full grain leather uppers - comfortable and durable
- Uses leather from a tannery with a silver rating
- Side zipper for easy on/off
- Moisture wicking textile lining made from 100% recycled PET plastic
- Removable, breathable, anti-fatigue footbeds - all day comfort and support
- Durable rubber outsoles made with 15% recycled rubber
- 1" heels
- A great look with with leggings or breezy skirts
Web ID: 14021109363752