Enjoy easy wearing comfort from an environmentally conscious shoe with the Earthkeepers® Crawley Oxford Shoes for men from Timberland®. From its 42% recycled Green Rubber™ outsole to the 100% recycled PET moisture wicking lining, the Crawley offers laid back comfort with a conscience. Made of premium, full-grain leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality, the shoes' classy looking uppers provide easy wearing comfort and great durability. Made of 100% recycled PET plastic from soda bottles, the moisture-wicking textile linings help keep your feet dry and comfortable. Under your feet, removable Ortholite® footbeds and CMEVA midsoles work together to give you superior cushioning and shock absorption. Long lasting 42% recycled Green Rubber outsoles. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: TB0721A242.
- Comfortable, environmentally conscious oxford shoes
- Premium, full grain leather uppers - comfortable and durable
- Uses leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality
- Moisture wicking textile lining made from 100% recycled PET plastic
- Removable Ortholite footbeds - moisture-managing, anti-microbial, cushioning comfort
- CMEVA midsoles - lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- 42% recycled Green Rubber outsoles
Web ID: 14082803464111