A hunting boot designed for cold weather hunting, the Woody Max™ Hunting Boots from The Original Muck Boot Company® keeps feet dry and warm as temperatures drop. Naturally insulating 5mm CR flex-foam bootie uppers feature 4-way stretch nylon to provide lightweight and flexible, 100% waterproof protection. Rubber overlays over the foot and ankle area add durability. Fleece linings surround your feet with lightweight warmth, while the Woody Max's stretch-fit topline bindings snugly hug the calf to lock warmth in and cold out. Underfoot, this easy-wearing hunting boot combines contoured footbeds with EVA molded midsoles for cushioning comfort with 2 mm thermal foam underlays in the instep areas for additional warmth. Aggressive and lightweight MS-1 molded outsoles provide top notch protection and stability. Comfort rated from -40Á to 40ÁF. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: WDM.
- Lightweight performance hunting boot for cold hunting conditions
- Comfort rated from -40Á to 40ÁF
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie uppers feature 4-way stretch nylon
- Naturally insulating waterproof protection
- Stretch-fit topline binding - holds warmth in, locks cold out
- Rubber overlays for added durability
- Lightweight and warm fleece linings
- 2 mm thermal foam underlay in instep areas for additional warmth
- Cushioning contoured footbeds and EVA molded midsoles
- Aggressive and lightweight MS-1 molded outsoles