Protect and comfort little feet from the elements in cool weather with the Rover II Waterproof Outdoor Boots for kids from The Original Muck Boot Company®. This Rover II's 5 mm CR flex-foam uppers with a 4-way stretch nylon exterior deliver lightweight, insulating, waterproof protection to keep feet warm and dry. This easy moving bootie upper also features a stretch-fit topline binding that hugs the leg tightly to lock warmth in and lock the cold out. Durable rubber overlays over the foot increase durability and protection. Breathable PK mesh linings wick sweat away from the feet when activity levels rise. Self-cleaning rubber outsoles feature a diamond tread pattern for sure traction in slippery conditions to keep youngsters on their feet outside without dragging mud and dirt inside. These sure-footed outdoor boots also feature rubber protectors on the toes and heels for added durability and protection. Lightweight boot keeps kids' feet comfortable in temperatures from sub-freezing to 65ºF. Average height: 10.25". Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: RVT.
- Keep youngsters' feet dry and warm through a variety of weather and conditions
- 5 mm CR flex-foam bootie upper with four-way stretch nylon
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs leg to keep warmth in and cold out
- Durable rubber overlays through the foot
- Comfortable PK Mesh lining
- Self-cleaning rubber outsoles with diamond tread
- Rubber heel and toe protectors
- Comfort range - sub-freezing to 65ºF