Made for long days in the field, Pursuit Glory Hunting Boots from The Original Muck Boot Company® deliver great cold-weather hunting performance with great protection. Lightweight and aggressive, the Pursuit Glory provides great warmth and comfort with its naturally waterproof and insulating 5 mm neoprene flex-foam uppers protected by an ultra-rugged Spandura exterior. Medial rubber reinforcements give the boot even greater durability. Inside, fleece linings provide soft insulation, helping the Pursuit Glory keep feet comfortable in sub-zero hunting. Inscentible scent masking technology and agion antimicrobial technology work with the proven scent containing performance of rubber and neoprene to give this boot great scent control performance. Triple density PU sockliners with heat- and moisture-reducing etc. anti-friction top layers work with the Pursuit Glory's EVA midsoles to deliver great cushioning. Rugged outsoles provide traction through a variety of conditions. Comfort rated from -40Á to 40ÁF. Average height: 16". Average weight: 4 lbs. 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: PGL-RTX.
- High performance, cold weather hunting boot packed with protective features
- Comfort rated from -40Á to 40ÁF
- 5 mm CR flex foam uppers with rugged Spandura® exterior for great abrasion resistance
- Medial rubber reinforcements for extra durability
- Fleece linings for great warmth
- Inscentible® scent masking technology and agion® antimicrobial technology
- Triple density PU sockliners with etc.® anti-friction top layer - reduces heat and moisture
- Cushioning EVA midsoles
- Lightweight outsoles with aggressive lug design
Web ID: 14012909214016