A Bass Pro Exclusive!
- Keeps a woman's feet dry and warm through cold, wet weather
- Built on a woman's last for great feel and fit
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie upper with four-way stretch nylon
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs leg to keep warmth in and cold out
- Comfortable and breathable PK Mesh lining
- Self-cleaning, ribbed tread rubber outsole with all-around wrap up bumper
- Comfort range - sub-freezing to 65ÁF
Made to keep a woman's feet comfortable in less than ideal weather through fall into early spring, the Hale Mid from The Original Muck Boot Company ® completely shields feet from the elements. Built on a woman's last to ensure a comfortable fit and feel, this flexible, waterproof boot features a 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with 4-way stretch nylon for lightweight, insulating, waterproof protection. This easy moving bootie also features a stretch-fit topline binding that hugs the leg tightly to lock warmth in and lock the cold out. The Hale Mid sports a self-cleaning, ribbed rubber outsole that provides sure traction in slippery conditions to keep you on your feet. Wrap up bumpers run all around the boots for additional protection from ground hazards. Comfortable PK Mesh linings. Comfort rated for temperatures from sub-freezing to 65ÁF. Average height: 12". Average weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: HMW-500.
Web ID: 14012909214017