- Lightweight and 100% waterproof
- Designed for outdoors fun and performance
- Four-way stretch nylon CR flex-foam bootie - self insulating and form fitting
- Breathable airmesh lining
- Year round use - comfort rated for 85º F to sub-freezing
- Removable Nitracel EVA footbed sockliner for additional comfort and stability
- Natural rubber upper
- TracTrol outsole - superior traction and stability
- Stretch fit binding keeps dirt and other foreign material out of shoe
A great shoe for outdoors lovers that can handle any situation, the Edgewater Camp Sport Shoe from The Original Muck Boot Company® delivers 100% waterproof performance in a warm, lightweight, flexible shoe. Like all Mucks, the Edgewater Camp shoe starts with a four-way stretch nylon CR flex-foam bootie and breathable airmesh lining. This self-insulating foam bootie and lining fit snugly, comfort rated for 85º F to sub-freezing temperatures for year round wear. A topline binding around the ankle hugs the foot to keep warmth in and cold and foreign debris out. A removable 6mm Nitracel™ EVA footbed sockliner provides additional support and comfort for your feet. The natural rubber upper provides added durability. The shoe's lightweight rubber outsole wraps around the shoe completely to provide maximum protection for the toe, arch, and heel. Outsole features the TracTrol™ radial sole tread for superior stability. Forward and reverse radius on the tread provides superior traction for both propulsion and stopping. Medium width. Imported.
Manufacturer model #EWC333T.
NOTE: To determine a ladies' size equivalency in this boot, order the men's boot one size smaller. For example: If you wear a ladies' size 8, then you would order a men's size 7.
Web ID: 101078