A Bass Pro Exclusive!
Rugged and hardworking, Arctic Ranger Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men from The Original Muck Boot Company® will keep your feet dry and warm whatever your day or night demands. Designed for extreme weather, these protective hunting boots are lightweight, flexible, and able to keep your feet comfort in temps from 40°F to -60°F. Double reinforced on the toe, instep, heel, and other high-impact areas for comfort and durability, the 8mm CR Flex Foam uppers stretch to move with you while providing naturally insulating, waterproof protection. Stretch fit calf through the collar ensures a snug fit to lock out cold air. Fleece linings and 2mm thermal foam underlays on instep help block out the cold. Aggressive Bob Tracker molded outsoles offer tremendous traction and stability. Average height: 15". Average weight: 5 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: ACP-TTKM-CA-080.
- Lightweight and flexible hunting boots for demanding conditions
- 100% waterproof design and construction
- 8mm CR Flex Foam bootie uppers - waterproof and naturally insulating
- Comfort rated from 40°F to -60°F
- Double-reinforced instep, heel, and Achilles area
- Fleece linings
- 2mm thermal foam underlay on instep for additional warmth
- Rugged and aggressive Bob Tracker molded outsole
Web ID: 100043764