A modern hiking shoe capable of taking on any environment or terrain, The North Face® Vals Low Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men delivers trail-ready performance and protection. Performance mesh uppers with no-sew TPU collar overlays feature protective TPU toe caps and mudguards to provide protection with a lightweight, athletic feel. Waterproof/breathable HydroSeal® membrane technology inside the boot blocks external moisture without smothering your feet. Under the feet, advanced OrthoLite® Hybrid footbeds and lightweight EVA midsoles with CRADLE™ heel-stability technology cushion feet and absorb the shock of rough trails. Proprietary EXTS™ outsole traction system delivers sure footing over multiple terrains. Gusseted mesh tongues. Average weight per pair: 26 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A3RD6.
- Advanced hiking shoes designed for any environment or terrain
- Performance mesh uppers with no-sew TPU collar overlays
- Protective TPU toe caps and mudguards
- Waterproof/breathable HydroSeal membranes - waterproof protection
- Advanced OrthoLite Hybrid footbeds
- Lightweight EVA midsoles with CRADLE heel-stability technology
- EXTS outsole traction system - sure footing over multiple terrains
- Gusseted mesh tongues
Web ID: 100263262