A smart option for technical hikes with a heavy load on your back, The North Face® Ultra Hike II Mid GTX Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men come packed with supportive technologies. A mid height design for support, the lightweight synthetic uppers feature TPU cable housing for rugged, protective midfoot support and PU-coated leather overlays for additional protection and support. Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® technology in the hiking boots' linings ensure dry comfort through all hiking conditions. A hike-specific design meant to cushion feet at impact and guide them through a more efficient and stable stride, the CRADLE™ GUIDE dual-durometer midsoles combine PU on the bottom with a soft EVA top layer. This combo provides resilient load-bearing support with a plush comfortable feel under your feet. Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology through the heel delivers superior support, while the Ultra Protect midfoot shank plate provides torsional stability over uneven terrain and a consistent feel under your feet. Best-in-class Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsoles deliver durable sticky traction through any conditions. Rubberized toe caps and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 2.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CXZ8.
- Superior hiking support from a lightweight, waterproof hiking boot
- Lightweight synthetic uppers with TPU cable housing and PU-coated leather overlays
- Mid height design for superior ankle support
- GORE-TEX linings - 100% waterproof/breathable comfort
- CRADLE GUIDE dual-durometer midsoles - PU bottom with soft EVA top layer
- CRADLE Guide midsole design - cushions impact and positions feet for stable stride
- Ultra Protect CRADLE technology in heel - improved support
- Ultra Protect midfoot shank plate - improved torsional stability
- Vibram Megagrip outsoles - superior grip and durability through any conditions
- Rubberized toe caps and screens
Web ID: 2249961