Designed to maximize interior space and ventilation, the Talus™ 2-Person Backpacking Tent from The North Face® delivers a more comfortable camping experience. This lightweight 2 man tent combines lightweight construction, featherlight frame poles, and an innovative exterior gear locker to give campers a roomy and organized camping experience. Accessible from inside the tent, the Talus 2's exterior gear loft is placed in under the rainfly for a easy-to-use storage spot for wet and muddy gear. Giving you the best features of the Featherlite and Pressfit series, easy-to-use DAC Featherlite NSL poles provide great strength from an incredibly light design. Easy to pack and bring along, this high performance tent combines 68D polyester ripstop walls with a 75D polyester rainfly with 1200 mm PU coating and 70D nylon floor with 3,000 mm PU coating to keep campers comfortable and protected. No-See-Um mesh wall and roof panels deliver a high-low ventilation design to keep you comfortable in the tent through any weather. Comes with guylines for stability. Carry weight: 5 lbs. Floor Area: 31.42 square feet. Vestibule area: 8.46 square feet. Dimensions: 87"L x 99"W x 40"H. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: A3D7.
- Spacious 2 person backpacking tent with handy exterior gear locker
- Optimized interior space and high-low ventilation design for maximum comfort
- 68D polyester ripstop walls
- No-See-Um® mesh wall and roof panels for great ventilation
- 75D polyester rainfly with 1200 mm PU coating
- 70D nylon floor with 3,000 mm PU coating
- Exterior gear locker tucked under rainfly in rear of tent - inside access
- DAC Featherlight® NSL™ poles - combines benefits of Featherlite and Pressfit® poles
- Guylines included
Web ID: 14010308561232