A great pack for students or frequent travelers, the Surge Backpack from The North Face® helps you organize and haul gear efficiently with a design made to handle larger loads on a regular basis. Built with lightweight and durable 500D Cordura® nylon matte ripstop, 600D polyester heather ripstop, 420D nylon, and 1680D ballistics nylon, the Surge can hold a good deal of camp gear or books in its 2,014 cubic inches of storage space. The pack's FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel and wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation while shouldering a load. The Surge comes packed with convenient features, such as a dedicated, checkpoint-friendly, lay-flat, fleece-lined laptop compartment and fleece-lined tablet sleeve in the pack's front compartment. With a main compartment for books and binders, this pack also offers a front compartment with internal organization, a fleece-lined media pocket, a secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management. Reflective accents on the bag give you 360Á of greater low light visibility. Pack also features a removable waist belt, sternum strap with whistle buckle, 2 water bottle pockets, and an external fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics, 2 external vertical zippered pockets, and an internal mesh zippered pocket. Weight: 3 lbs. 3.5 oz. Dimensions: 19.75"x13.75"x8.5". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CLH0.
- Comfortable and durable
- 2,014 cubic inches of storage
- FlexVent suspension system - great support and ventilation
- Durable nylon and polyester construction
- Checkpoint-friendly, lay-flat, fleece-lined laptop sleeve
- Fleece-lined tablet sleeve in its front compartment
- Secondary compartment with organization, a fleece-lined media pocket, zippered pocket, and elastic webbing for cord management
- Multiple reflective panels
- Fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- 2 mesh side water bottle pockets
Web ID: 9992219326