Combining the mobility of stretch construction with the natural warmth of down insulation, The North Face® Stretch Down Jacket for Men keeps you warm and mobile for wintertime fun. Offering lightweight warm that won't hinder your movement, this slim fit jacket utilizes stretch fabrication for greater range of motion, a better fit, and improved overall comfort. Made of a 30D, 91% nylon/9% elastane stretch fabric with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish, this jacket's durable shell surrounds 700 fill goose down insulation for a warm jacket with extreme compressibility. Jacket also features an exposed VISLON® center front zipper, reverse-coil zippered hand pockets, and hem cinch-cord. Stows in hand pocket. 700 fill goose down RDS certified by Control Union. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NFOA3O7N.
- 30D, 91% nylon/9% elastane stretch fabric with DWR finish
- 700 fill goose down insulation - warmth with extreme compressibility
- Stretch fabrication - greater range of motion, better fit, and improved overall comfort
- Exposed VISLON center front zipper
- Reverse-coil zippered hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Stows in hand pocket
Web ID: 100102304