Take on wet coastlines, dry slopes, and woodland trails in between without reservation in the Storm III Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for women from The North Face®. These versatile, waterproof hiking boots surround breathable mesh uppers with a protective synthetic skeleton and a suede leather geo quarter panel for superior midfoot support. Waterproof membrane protection locks moisture out while allowing this high performance, mid-height boot to breathe. Under the feet this advanced hiker combines cushioning OrthoLite® footbeds and CMEVA midsoles with ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection to cushion and protect feet over brutal trails. Supportive Vibram® XS Trek outsoles feature a proven lug pattern to deliver trustworthy wet and dry traction. Gusseted tongues. Foam-padded tongue and collar for comfort, fit, and protection. Average Weight Per Pair: 1 lb. 12.8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A32Z7.
- Versatile, waterproof hiking boots for women
- Breathable mesh uppers with a protective synthetic skeleton
- Suede leather geo quarter panel for superior midfoot support
- Waterproof membrane protection
- Cushioning OrthoLite footbeds
- Lightweight CMEVA midsoles
- ESS Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Supportive Vibram XS Trek outsoles - trustworthy wet and dry traction
- Gusseted tongues
- Foam-padded tongue and collar for comfort, fit, and protection
Web ID: 100251873