True to its name, The North Face® Osolita Triclimate Jacket for Kids keeps them warm and comfy no matter the forecast. Taking the quality you know and expect in kids North Face jackets and adding true innovation, The North Face Osolita Triclimate Jacket for Kids brings a full-featured shell jacket and removable liner jacket, letting your growing adventurer wear just the liner, or the shell, or both. The shell jacket features fully a waterproof/breathable design to let excess heat escape while keeping precipitation at bay. A 3-piece fixed hood provides generous coverage against wind, rain, and snow. Zip-in-compatibility allow integration with other select North Face clothes for a truly customized North Face jacket. Adjustable cuff tabs help keep wind and rain off their wrists and arms, while fixed elastic cinching at the waist combines with a drop-tail and shirt-tail hem for extra coverage. The inner jacket features incredibly smooth Osito fleece, handwarmer pockets, and zip-in integration with other North Face clothing. Give them The North Face Osolita Triclimate Jacket for Kids for a long-lasting winter coat they'll love to wear. 100% nylon faille weave shell with 100% polyester accents. 100% polyester Silken high-pile fleece lining. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A3CV5.
- 100% nylon faille weave shell with 100% polyester accents
- 100% polyester Silken high-pile fleece lining
- Waterproof/breathable shell
- 3-piece fixed hood
- Zip hand pockets with faux snap closures
- Fixed elastic at waist
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Drop-tail and shirt-tail hem
- Zip-in compatibility with complementing North Face jackets and other clothing
- Zip-out liner jacket with Osito fleece, handwarmer pockets, and zip-in compatibility to several other North Face clothes
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left sleeve of shell and left chest of liner jacket
Web ID: 100103654