The North Face® Mossbud Swirl Triclimate® Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof HyVent™ 2L shell with a removable insulated liner jacket. This women's all-weather outerwear system from The North Face allows you to wear both jackets together or separately. The polyester ripstop outer jacket is waterproof, breathable, and seam-sealed with a taffeta lining. The attached hood, adjustable Velcro® cuffs, drawcord hem, and zip hand pockets help fight cold and moisture. The inner insulated jacket is lined with soft, swirled Raschel fleece and 60g Heatseeker™ insulation, and has 2 zip hand pockets. Both jackets are zip-in compatible with other items from The North Face. The Mossbud Swirl Triclimate Jacket for women is ideal for winter sports, hiking, or outdoor adventures when you need to be prepared for changes in the weather. Length from center back: 25". Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CTM6.
- Outer shell: 100% polyester ripstop
- Insulation: Heatseeker 60g
- 3 jackets in 1
- Outer, waterproof jacket is seam-sealed for protection
- Soft, swirl fleece lining
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Zip pockets on both inner and outer jackets
- Compatible with other items from TNF
Web ID: 2221617