The North Face® Mossbud Insulated Reversible Vest for Ladies is practical and cute for layered fall fashion or a chilly hike through the woods. This insulated vest from The North Face is made with Heatseeker™ insulation for warmth without excess bulk. It has quilted baffles on one side, and silky-soft fleece on the other. A 2-way front zipper and hand pockets on each side allow you to wear the vest either way for double the options. The North Face Mossbud Insulated Reversible Vest is wind-resistant and water-repellent and a great way to add a layer of warmth and protection for hiking or backpacking in cool conditions. Shell: 100% fiberproof recycled polyester. Metallic Copper shell: 48% nylon/43% polyester/9% elastane. Fleece: 100% polyester. Insulation: 80g Heatseeker in body; 60g in side panels. Length (Highest Point from Shoulder): Front - 27". Back - 29". Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A3MEQ.
- Shell: 100% fiberproof recycled polyester
- Insulation: 80g Heatseeker in body; 60g in side panels
- Heatseeker insulation delivers warmth without bulk
- Reversible vest offers 2 distinct looks
- Quilted baffles reverse to silky fleece
- Wind-resistant and water-repellent
- Zip hand pockets on taffeta side; open hand pockets on fleece side
Web ID: 100104886