The North Face® Mossbud Insulated Reversible Parka for women gives you the style and cold weather coverage of 2 jackets in 1. This fully reversible jacket can be worn with the taffeta side showing or reversed to the fur-like raschel fleece side. It features an attached, fully-lined hood and princess seams for shaping. The taffeta side has updated quilting and zip hand pockets, while the fleece side features open hand pockets. Both sides are finished with The North Face logo embroidery. Shell: 100% fiberproof recycled polyester. Fleece: 100% polyester. Insulation: 80g Heatseeker™ in body and sleeves; 60g Heatseeker in hood and side panels. Length (Highest Point from Shoulder): Front - 31.5". Back - 33". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A3MES.
- Shell: 100% fiberproof recycled polyester
- Fleece: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 80g Heatseeker in body and sleeves; 60g Heatseeker in hood and side panels
- Fully reversible from taffeta to fur-like raschel fleece
- Attached, lined hood
- Zip hand pockets on taffeta side; open hand pockets on fleece side
- Princess seams
- Embroidered logo on both sides
- Updated quilting on taffeta side
- Standard fit
Web ID: 100104903