Tear through powder in complete comfort with the Montana Etip™ GTX Gloves for Men from The North Face®. DryVent™ 2L Evolve 100% nylon shells sport a durable water-repellent finish for protection in wet conditions, and for further peace of mind, waterproof yet breathable GORE-TEX® inserts lock out moisture. Cozy brushed-tricot linings, 200-gram Heatseeker™ Eco 50%-recycled-polyester insulation in the backs of the hands, and 100-gram Heatseeker Eco insulation in the palms provide the ultimate in warmth. Etip functionality allows you to use your favorite touch-screen devices without removing the gloves. Rugged, water-resistant polyurethane palms provide a sure grip. Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hand in their natural relaxed position, while the 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing. Full-coverage gauntlets keep out snow. Elastic wrist leashes and ladderlock wrist cinches for a custom fit. The North Face Montana Etip GTX ski gloves for men deliver warmth, comfort, and waterproof performance you can count on. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 3M39-JK3.
- DryVent 2L Evolve 100% nylon shells
- Durable water-repellent finish for dry comfort
- Cozy brushed-tricot linings
- 200-gram Heatseeker Eco 50%-recycled-polyester insulation in the backs of the hands
- 100-gram Heatseeker Eco insulation in the palms
- Etip functionality allows you to use touch-screen devices
- Rugged, water-resistant polyurethane palms
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- 5 Dimensional Fit for consistent sizing
- Full-coverage gauntlets keep snow out
- Elastic wrist leashes with ladderlock wrist cinches