For reliable, versatile weather protection, The North Face® Chimborazo Triclimate® Jacket for Boys covers all the bases. This 3-in-1 The North Face jacket system pairs a 100% waterproof/windproof/breathable hooded shell with a warm, snap-out Sherpa fleece liner jacket. 100% polyester micro-dobby shell construction, 100% polyester lining, and 100% nylon taffeta outer hood and sleeve lining combine durability and smooth comfort. The fixed hood provides superior coverage. The Heatseeker™ insulated liner provides integration with complementing The North Face garments (sold separately), making this The North Face boys jacket an investment that pays dividends. Zip handwarmer pockets store vital gear and keep digits toasty, and the adjustable cuff tabs and drawcord hem seal out the elements. A built-in ID label helps your North Face insulated jacket find its way home, completing this winter jacket system as the obvious choice for warmth, comfort, and versatility. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A34Q6.
- 100% polyester micro-dobby shell
- 100% polyester lining
- 100% nylon taffeta outer hood and sleeve lining
- 3-in-1 jacket system for total weatherproofing and custom comfort
- 100% waterproof/windproof/breathable hooded shell
- Warm, snap-out Sherpa fleece liner
- Heatseeker™ liner insulation
- Liner compatible with complementary The North Face garments (sold separately)
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Drawcord hem
- Built-in ID label
Web ID: 100036769