- Frill-free, function-packed daypack
- FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps
- Padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Winged hipbelt for extra load support
- 1770 cubic inches of storage
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization sleeves
- Durable construction - 420D and 1680D ballistic nylon with 600D polyester print
- Front bungee cord for exterior storage or compression of interior contents
Made for those who value function over looks, the Borealis Daypack from The North Face® keeps you organized and efficient everyday. Made of lightweight and durable 420 denier nylon and 1680 denier ballistic nylon with 600D polyester print, the Borealis offers 1770 cubic inches of storage for books and gear. Made to keep its load from feeling like a load, the Borealis features FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps with Atilon foam layer for support and a PE foam layer for comfort. A breathable Airmesh back panel features The North Face's Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support. Large main compartment features a padded laptop sleeve (for most 15'' laptops) and hydration port. Secondary compartment offers organization sleeves. Pack also sports mesh side water bottle pockets, front stash pocket, front bungee cord, and padded winged hipbelt. Sturdy top carry handle for when you want to grab your bag quickly. Sternum strap with Safe-T whistle. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz. Dimensions: 19'' x 13.5'' x 7.5''. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: A92Y65J.
Web ID: 10231371