The North Face® Banchee 65 Internal Frame Backpack for Men gives outdoors adventurers enough backbone for big loads with enough versatility for demanding adventures. Featuring The North Face's OPTIFIT™ suspension system, the Banchee 65 combines a dynamic aluminum frame with an easy adjusting harness and hipbelt to deliver superior freedom of movement, load control, and comfortable fit. This lightweight and dynamic, top loading trail pack offers 4,089 cubic inches of space for gear, giving you lots of room for lots of gear. This new-look Banchee combines rugged 210D GeoBlock construction and stretch-mesh durability to create a pack with the strength to handle big loads. This versatile design also features 8+ pockets, a dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry and divider, a floating lid, 2 tool keepers, and breathable beaver tail pocket. Multiple compression straps offer further load stability. Hydration compatible. Quality YKK® zippers. Built-in safety whistle in sternum strap. Dimensions: 61"x34"x27". Carry weight: 3 lbs. 11 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: NF0A2SCJ.
- Strong and versatile multi-day backpack for adventurers
- OPTIFIT suspension system - superior freedom of movement, load control, and fit
- Easily adjustable harness and hipbelt
- 4,089 cubic inches of storage
- Rated for 45 lbs. of gear
- Lightweight - under 4 lbs.
- Multiple compression straps for load stability
- Sternum strap with safety whistle built in
- Durable 210D GeoBlock construction with stretch-mesh durability
- Multiple pockets, lash points, and tool keepers
- Dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry and divider
- Hydration compatible
Web ID: 180289