Combining a new look with the same strong backbone and woman-specific fit as the original, the Banchee 65 Internal Frame Backpack for Women from The North Face® handles a multi-day load with comfort and ease. Featuring The North Face's OPTIFIT™ suspension system, the women's Banchee 65 combines a dynamic aluminum frame with a woman-specific harness and hipbelt to deliver superior freedom of movement, load control, and comfortable fit. This lightweight and dynamic, top loading trail pack offers 3,967 cubic inches of space for gear, giving you lots of room for lots of gear. The Banchee combines rugged 210D semi-dull hex dobby and stretch-mesh durability to give lady adventurers a pack with the strength to handle big loads. This versatile design also features 8+ pockets, a dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry and divider, a floating lid, 2 tool keepers, and breathable beaver tail pocket. Multiple compression straps offer further load stability. Hydration compatible. Quality YKK® zippers. Built-in safety whistle in sternum strap. Dimensions: 59"x34"x27". Carry weight: 3 lbs. 9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: NF0A2SCKTXP.
- Strong and versatile multi-day backpack for women adventurers
- Woman-specific fit - woman-specific harness and hipbelt
- OPTIFIT suspension system - superior freedom of movement, load control, and fit
- 3,967 cubic inches of storage
- Rated for 45 lbs. of gear
- Lightweight - under 4 lbs.
- Multiple compression straps for load stability
- Sternum strap with safety whistle built in
- Durable 210D semi-dull hex dobby construction with stretch-mesh durability
- Multiple pockets, lash points, and tool keepers
- Dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry and divider
- Hydration compatible
Web ID: 180288