The North Face® Arctic Parka II for women boasts a waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell, with 100% windproof fabric, a stand collar, a 2-way VISLON® zip, darting at the front and back, and secure zip handwarmer pockets. Raglan sleeves allow a full range of mobility, while the removable, fully adjustable hood with faux-fur ruff provides added protection from the elements. The North Face Arctic Park II also features include a V-shaped droptail hem, internal fleece cuffs, encased elastic at waist, and embroidered logo detailing at the cuff and back shoulder. Solid: 59% cotton/41% nylon twill. Heather: 100% polyester herringbone. Lining: 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 550-fill goose down. Center back length: 37.75". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 35BQ.
- Solid: 59% cotton/41% nylon twill
- Heather: 100% polyester herringbone
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 550-fill goose down
- 100% windproof fabric
- 2-way VISLON zip
- Darting at front and back
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeves
- V-shaped droptail hem
- Internal fleece cuffs
- Encased elastic at waists
- Embroidered logo detailing at cuff and back shoulder
Web ID: 100016537