Combining a roomy and adaptable design with lightweight construction, the Aleutian -20° Mummy Sleeping Bag from The North Face® delivers great comfort for winter camping excursions. Great for backpackers and campers braving cold adventures, the Aleutian -20° utilizes an offset quilted construction that offsets 2 layers of lightweight, synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to minimize cold spots and trap air between the two layers for optimized warmth. Bag also offers a comfortable draft collar, adjustable hood drawcord, and full length draft tube to further lock heat in as the temperatures fall. The Aleutian features a relaxed, less tapered mummy cut that gives you more room to stretch, roll, or shift while still delivering great heat efficiency and comfort. The durable, embossed, water resistant ripstop nylon shell and soft lining provide great comfort and long life. Versatile design also includes dual side zippers and wraparound footbox zipper that allow you to fold the bag down or lay it completely flat like a blanket to sleep like you are at home. Easy grab, glow in the dark zipper pulls make settling in easy. Internal pocket. Collapses to fit into the 14" x 22" stuffsack (included). Carry weight: 6 lbs. 14 oz. Bag measures 78"L with a 63" circumference at the shoulders to easily fit campers up to 6' tall. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CF30.
- Lightweight and roomy, 4-season mummy sleeping bag
- -20°F rating
- Heatseeker Eco insulation
- Offset quilted construction - minimizes cold spots
- Durable, embossed, water resistant ripstop nylon shell
- Dual side zippers and wraparound footbox zipper
- Glow in the dark zipper pull
- Draft collar holds heat in, provides comfort
- Full length draft tube
- Adjustable hood drawcord with cordlock
- Vaulted footbox - ergonomically curved to fit natural foot position
- Lightweight - 6 lbs. 14 oz.
- Stuffsack included - packs down to 14"x22"
- Fits campers up to 6'
Web ID: 14121307264521