Learn to preserve anything from grocery store meats to freshly harvested fish and game with The Joy of Smoking and Salt Curing by Monte Burch. Over 100 full-color photographs and simple instructions offer advice and tips for making the most of your hunt or catch. Save money and be the envy of your fellow hunters by making delectable smoked meats from fish and wild game. "The Joy of Smoking and Salt Curing: The Complete Guide to Smoking and Curing Meat, Fish, Game and More" also includes tips for store-bought chicken, beef, and pork. 256 pages. Paperback.
- Learn to smoke and cure any kind of meat
- Instructions for store-bought meats to fish and wild game
- Advice on finding the right smoker
- 100 full-color photos
- Save money by creating amazing dried meats at home
- Preserve your fish, venison, or game harvest
Web ID: 1309121642