- Tackle, lure, and bait selection
- Tips and techniques from the best crappie fishermen in the world
- Over 200 color photographs and illustrations
- Ideal for beginners or experts
- Revised edition features new photos and updated information
- Concise and easy-to-read
"The Crappie Fishing Handbook" by Keith Sutton is packed with the tools you need for a successful crappie fishing experience. Master angler Keith Sutton provides tackle tips, information on lure and bait selection, an overview of tactics, and much more. You'll get tips and techniques from the top crappie fishermen in the world, including "Mr. Crappie" Wally Marshall and master angler and author Tim Huffman. Delivered in a logical, easy-to-read style, "The Crappie Fishing Handbook" covers every part of crappie fishing and provides step-by-step instructions. This revised second edition features new color photographs and updated information. Paperback, 208 pages.
Web ID: 12041005005218