At just 6.4 lbs., the Shadow Ultra-Lite Crossbow Package with ACUdraw™ is the lightest TenPoint® crossbow ever thanks to a carbon-injected polymer barrel and trigger housing. The compact XLT bow assembly measures just 34.4" long—and even though it's very easy-to-handle, this heavy-hitter registers 350 fps with TenPoint's Pro Lite arrow. It's built on TenPoint's compact and extremely popular FSB (Functionally Superior Bullpup) stock, and it's only 13.3" wide when cocked. The ACUdraw cocking mechanism reduces draw weight to about 5-pounds when operated manually, and requires only the strength of the average person’s index finger to operate. It boasts TenPoint’s 3x Pro-View 2 Scope mounted on a 7/8" fixed dovetail mount for superior accuracy, and the instant-detach 3-arrow quiver is mounted on an ambidextrous side-mount quiver bracket. Package Includes: a 3-pack of TenPoint aluminum arrows with practice points; owner’s instructional DVD; and a TenPoint vehicle window sticker.
Manufacturer model #: C14018-7522.
- 6.4 lbs.: the lightest TenPoint crossbow ever
- Carbon-injected polymer barrel and trigger housing
- FSB (Functionally Superior Bullpup) stock
- Compact XLT bow assembly
- Blistering speeds up to 350 fps
- Pre-mounted Pro-View 2 Scope
- ACUdraw cocking mechanism
- Instant-detach 3-arrow quiver
- Ambidextrous side-mount quiver bracket
- 3-pack of TenPoint aluminum arrows with points
- Owner’s instructional DVD
- TenPoint vehicle window sticker
- Length (w/stirrup): 34.4"
- Axle-to-axle (uncocked/cocked): 17.5"/13.3"5
- Power Stroke: 12.6"
- Weight in lbs.: 6.4
- Draw Weight: 180 lbs.
Web ID: 1402050911384