Add a shot of adrenaline to crossbow season with the Carbon Nitro RDX™ Crossbow Package with AcuDraw from TenPoint®. Deliver blazing arrow speeds from a very maneuverable design, the Carbon Nitro RDX utilizes a reverse draw design to offer big performance from a crossbow that measures just 10" axle-to-axle when cocked. A perfectly balanced precision hunting machine that's great for hunting out of ground blinds or tight cover, the Carbon Nitro RDX rockets arrows out at speeds up to 385 fps with 122 ft. lbs. of kinetic energy. The crossbow's adjustable C3 carbon polymer stock and carbon fiber ACRA-ANGLE™ barrel provide a rock solid, ultralight base to give you a top performing crossbow that weighs just 7.8 lbs. Reverse draw design combines 13" RDX limbs with high performance RDX cams and a sound- and vibration-reducing Zytel® Over-the-Top limb pocket and suspension system. Fully integrated into the stock, the ACUdraw self-retracting rope cocking system makes it easy to handle the RDX's 165 lbs. of draw weight. The 3-1?2 lb. T3™ trigger features metal injection molded components to deliver a smooth, crisp pull with minimal creep. The auto-engaging safety engages quietly while the crossbow is cocked. DFI™ (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor) technology keeps the crossbow safely cocked when it is not loaded. Length: 34.25". Power stroke: 16.5". Package includes: Illuminated RangeMaster Pro Scope, instant detach 3-arrow quiver, ambidextrous side mount quiver bracket, 6 Pro Elite carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points, and RDX String Stop System.
Manufacturer model #: CB16005-5412.
- Adrenaline-pumping performance from reverse draw crossbow
- RDX reverse draw technology - great maneuverability, big performance
- Measures just 10" axle-to-axle when cocked - great for ground blind hunting
- 385 fps with 122 ft. lbs. of kinetic energy
- Carbon stock and barrel base - lightweight 7.8 lbs.
- 165 lb. draw weight
- ACUdraw self-retracting rope cocking system
- 3-1?2 lb. T3 trigger - smooth, crisp pull with minimal creep
- Auto-engaging safety and Dry-fire inhibitor
Web ID: 2299615