Poor seat design can bring back aches and shorter fishing trips. Give your back unprecedented support with the Tempress® ProBax ELITE Boat Seat with Arms. Tempress teamed with U.S. spinal surgeons and ergonomic experts to engineer a boat chair with patented design to account for water chop, long sitting sessions, and repetitive fishing motions. The Tempress ProBax ELITE Boat Seat with Arms proudly sits atop the competition as the only boat seat clinically proven to provide optimal long-term back and upper-body support. Better seated posture also allows our blood to flow more freely, opens up the chest cavity, and provides more oxygen—all ways to lower body stress, reduce fatigue, diminish neck and pain, and feel more alert when there's a big bite. This unique Tempress boat seat comes with a patented base and exclusive dual-core foam support system. Water-resistant and built tough for long-term durability, the ProBx ELITE features UV- and abrasion-resistant polyester thread on 30-oz., marine-grade vinyl that easily withstands harsh conditions. 8 embedded mounting inserts will fit most slider systems and any 5" mounting system when paired with the Elite Mounting Plate (sold separately). Take control of your boating and fishing experience with the most comfortable boat seat ever designed, the Tempress ProBax ELITE.
Manufacturer model #: 68351.
- Proven back support to promote better posture, reduced back aches, and true comfort
- Engineered with input from spinal surgeons and ergonomic experts
- Accounts for water cop, long sitting sessions, and repetitive fishing motions
- Provides optimal long-term back and upper-body support
- Marine-grade construction
- Built for long-lasting durability
- Field-tested premium Tempress quality
- 8 embedded mounting inserts
- Fits most slider systems
- Fits any 5" mounting system paired with Elite Mounting Plate (sold separately)
- UV- and abrasion-resistant polyester thread
- 30-oz., marine-grade vinyl
Web ID: 2340310